Samstag, 23. Juli 2011

In loving memory...

It is with great sadness that I just learned about the passing of one of the greatest cats to ever roam this planet, star of many movies and the best ambassador for his cousins in the wild:

Goeters

He lived in a cat (or animal) heaven on Harnas for 24 years (a remarkable age for a cat) and I was privileged to having met and photographed him several times. For this I am very thankful!

His highness Goeters I. of Harnas on his throne

I can allays remember the first time I met him. He was purring nearly as loud as a lawn mower and I instantly fell in love with him when he started licking my arms and face.

Please excuse the strange look on my face
and ignore my messy hair ;-)

The star and climax of my "Big Cats" Audiovision-Show

He was the best guard for my equipment that I ever had, even if – being on Harnas – I didn't actually need one ;-)

A big "Thank You" to all the people that have helped to make your time such a wonderful time.

You will never be forgotten by anyone lucky enough to have met you!

1 Kommentar:

__db_ hat gesagt…

Harald, das hast Du schön geschrieben und bebildert. Ein würdiger Abschied. Tut mir leid zu hörn, dass Goeters nun nicht mehr in seinem angestammten Revier unterwegs ist.


Viele Grüße,
Dieter